Another purpose the Weather widget would possibly present weather stories for the wrong place is if the widget settings are wrong. In these settings, you possibly can choose the default location for which to show weather stories. After adding the Weather widget again, edit your Home screen to pull it back into the proper place.
- It fails to refresh the temperature or reveals no knowledge.
- By the way, sorry if I sounded like I was ranting; it is simply that this Greek retirement thing has been a big topic of interest for me since November.
- You can press the Uninstall button slightly below the Reset option to take away the app.
- But with me, it’s all concerning the precept.
- NOAA extreme weather alerts – Get push notifications for all extreme climate updates with our storm tracker.
However, when you go to the Weather Channel app and enter Chicago, the knowledge is correct. My spouse gets the credit for noticing it first. Note the picture to the left and the time of sunset. Also note that that is Chicago, not the Arctic. And whereas the solar sets fairly late in the middle of summer, it by no means fairly gets to 11 p.m. You’ll also notice that the sunrise is listed as simply after noon.
The Weather Channel Feedback
If your iPhone has a Home button, just press and maintain the Sleep/Wake button as a substitute, then and slide to energy off as ordinary. As at all times, when you expertise any software-associated issues in your iPhone, it’s a good idea to update the software program and restart the system. It may not appear to be much, but these two tips are efficient at fixing most problems. Reinstalling the Weather Channel app on my iPhone 8 with iOS 12.1.2 did not remedy the issue. Reinstalling the Weather Channel app on my iPad Pro 10.5″ with iOS 12.1.1 did not solve the issue.
@rkiconix27 @weatherchannel, the APP on my Ipad is not working for me. @bulldawgjoe Hey @sparklightcares why is @weatherchannel not working today of all days? @verningsen @DonnaW @weatherchannel Half of them are frozen and never working. @Vanhse15 @ih8france @stellaaaa @weatherchannel It sounds to me that the problem right now was caused by poor planning.